My Graduation tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers
Voting

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Friends~~...


Many a person has held close, throughout their entire lives, two friends that
always remained strange to one another, because one of them attracted by
virtue of similarity, the other by difference. ~Emil Ludwig





A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud.

I am arrived at last in the presence of a man so real and equal,

that I may drop even those undermost garments of dissimulation, courtesy,

and second thought, which men never put off, and may deal with him

with the simplicity and wholeness with which one chemical atom meets another

~Ralph Waldo Emerson





A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud.

I am arrived at last in the presence of a man so real and equal, that I may drop even

those undermost garments of dissimulation, courtesy, and

second thought, which men never put off, and

may deal with him with the simplicity and wholeness with which one chemical atom

meets another. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson


No comments:

Post a Comment